Saturday, February 19, 2011

Moving on to greener pastures

fh
I am happy and proud to announce that Pure Skin Esthetic Studio has moved to a fabulous new location...my house! I took over the office and converted it to my studio!! 
It took a little bit of work to take it from a drab & dull office to a nice warm cozy place to practice skin care!
 
                                               My color palette inspiration above
 


finished.... 
 project!!!!




























I am also happy to announce that with this move comes new hours! I am currently scheduling appointments Wednesday through Saturday, 10-6.
You can also check the website, www.pureskines.com for other information or you can contact me at january@pureskines.com for scheduling or other general questions.
Stay tuned for more updates on specials & newsletter topics.


Til next time...


Your Most Humble Skin Therapist,
~January

No comments:

Post a Comment