Monday, September 20, 2010

Miss Jan has opened her own business & now I am going to be a blogging machine!

So as it turns out, I LOVE being married to my Jason and being a happy housewife, but it seems that I wanted to add something to my repertoire, so I decided to get back to work. However, since I am picky as anything, I didn't want to work for someone else unless they could give me the kind of freedom I wanted in my line of work, so I decided to just open my own place! I am sharing space with a dear friend who does massage, and she offered the place up to me when she isn't there- VOILA, Pure Skin Esthetic Studio was born!

I am happy to report that all is going well at the studio, or mini spa as we like to call it. I am offering facials, waxing, chemical peels & more!

My super awesome friend, Aurora, came by to get a facial and took some photos which I will be posting up here as soon as I get them - thank you for that Miss Aurora. You can check out her blog, Recycle Fashionably, here on Blogger.

Stay tuned for new posts, specials, related topics & unrelated topics!

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment